Fenasucro & Agrocana has been forecasting trends and introducing innovations to its community of over 400,000 bioenergy market professionals for over 30 years, and just as the world has changed, the show has too, evolving to continue its goal of keeping those building the sector constantly together and engaged with what is most important: the future!
Energy that moves the future
The world's bioenergy show!
The Fenasucro & Agrocana is the only event in the world exclusively dedicated to the bioenergy chain.
In its 29 editions, it has become a benchmark for professional updates, networking, and business generation for thousands of professionals from sugar mills, biofuels, bioelectricity, and all other links in this productive chain, coming from all over Brazil and 47 other countries.
All of this is because it annually brings together exhibitors who showcase equipment, services, solutions, new technologies, and trends that confirm and drive Brazil as a global reference in the production of clean, renewable, and sustainable energy.
FENASUCRO & AGROCANA provides opportunities for networking and experiences:
Learn more about Fenasucro & Agrocana
Why should you attend Fenasucro & Agrocana?
To visit the main fair of bioenergy and to relate with big players of the industry and the sectors of energy, agriculture, and transport & logistics. Be part of Fenasucro & Agrocana and find innovation, contacts, business, and experiences
Why should I exhibit in Fenasucro & Agrocana?
Participating in Fenasucro & Agrocana is to be recognized as a representative of the new pillars of the future of the energy matrix at a global level. Achieve your objectives by exhibiting in a place designed to expand your brand in the Brazilian bioenergy market
Companies visiting Fenasucro & Agrocana in search of solutions and innovations:
• The minimum age to attend the event is 18.
• Mandatory presentation of photo ID to enter the event.
• Free access for industry professionals.
• The event organizer has exclusive rights to use images (photographs and video) of people, stands and products to publicize the event and the sector at any time. Photos and/or video of stands and/or products may only be taken with the express authorization of the exhibitor.
• Visitors wearing shorts or flip flops will not be admitted to the event.
• Fenasucro & Agrocana implements safety and hygiene protocols to ensure a secure environment for all participants. Please comply with the rules and pay attention to your health condition before visiting.
Centro de Eventos Zanini
Marginal João Olézio Marques, 3.563
Chácara Recreio Planalto - Sertãozinho/SP
Centro de Eventos Zanini is part of the region's largest and most important corporate complex, with an expo center and parking for over 2,500 vehicles.
ORGANIZATION AND PROMOTION
Fenasucro & Agrocana is organized by RX, a company that provides opportunities for connection and business development for individuals, communities, and organizations, with a portfolio of over 400 online and in-person events in 22 countries across 42 sectors of the economy. RX is a company dedicated to making positive impacts on society and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone.